If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
RentMatch USA, LLC
259 Hanover Street Manchester, NH 03104
|Terms and Conditions|
1. Agreement Between You and RentMatch-NH. The following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to all visitors to or users of this Web site. By accessing this Web site, the user acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, RentMatch-NH, Inc.,reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. RentMatch-NH is a technology platform owned and operated by RentMatch-NH, Inc. The rental advertisements and related services posted on RentMatch-NH are procured and provided by RentMatch-NH Inc.
2. General Use Provisions; and Copyright. All materials provided on this Web site, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the "Materials"), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of RentMatch-NH and/or its vendors or suppliers. All Materials herein and all RentMatch-NH software are proprietary to RentMatch-NH and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of RentMatch-NH.
3. Limited License. RentMatch-NH hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download and print the Materials available on this Web site, provided that: (1) if you are a potential or actual landlord or renter, the Materials are used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and if you are a landlord or property owner/manager, the Materials are used only for the purposes of using the services expressly offered by RentMatch-NH; (2) the Materials are not modified or redistributed; and (3) all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices are reproduced as they appear in any such Materials. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of RentMatch-NH.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, trade names and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on this Web site are the property of RentMatch-NH or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of RentMatch-NH or such third party which may own the Mark. The following list of Marks owned by RentMatch-NH is not exhaustive, and RentMatch-NH may own other Marks not included here: RentMatch-NH, "xxxxx".
5. Compliance with Laws; Export Controls. You acknowledge that the software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You agree not to export or re-export the software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
6. Devices. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device/software program, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the RentMatch-NH site or any listing, offer or transaction being conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
7. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to RentMatch-NH that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this Web site in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
9. General Disclaimer. Although RentMatch-NH has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web site, RentMatch-NH assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided on this Web site is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. RentMatch-NH hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, except to the extent such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
10. Limitation on Liability. Neither RentMatch-NH nor any of its directors, employees, agents, vendors or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this Web site or any RentMatch-NH product, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this Web site, even if RentMatch-NH has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Modification of the Web Site. RentMatch-NH (and/or its suppliers) reserves the right in its sole discretion to improve, modify or remove any information or content appearing on the Web site. RentMatch-NH may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Web site in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
13. Severability. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. RentMatch-NH does not render real estate sales, legal, brokerage, or other professional advice or services to either its Renter or Landlord/property owners/managers customers.
14. General. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the state of New Hampshire, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
15. Services Not Provided. In connection with your use of RentMatch-NH's website and/or services, you acknowledge and agree as follows: